Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, September 18, 2015

What's This? (7)


The scene out the window at a restaurant we stopped at on Vancouver Island several years ago.  Nice assortment of fishing boats caught my eye but then what was that to the right? A totem? Never did find out.

6 comments:

Stewart M said...

Its surprised looking is what it is! Apart from that I can be of no help.

Parakeets, budgies and my Rosellas are all 'sub-type' of what could be called parrots - so they are all related.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Looks like a sad clown to me. Have a great weekend.

Fun60 said...

Just like Margaret I thought it was a clown. Yes i was on holiday with my daughter, her husband and my granddaughter. My son and his partner also managed to stay with us for a couple of days so it was very special.

Photo Cache said...

I've seen a lot of totems when we visited Vancouver years ago too.

Worth a Thousand Words

carol l mckenna said...

Great place and wonderful photo!

Happy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol

Unknown said...

Lovely ... one of my favourite sites ... love to sit watching the sailboats at the harbour!