Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Pick a Peck

How does that tongue twister go?

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?

Well, mine weren't pickled but there sure were a lot.


Tonight we had 4 stuffed with Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeƱo and one sliced in our salad.  Many more to be eaten.

Joining Harvest Monday

4 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

a wonderful harvest

Margaret said...

It's been a good pepper year this time round and I've learned a lot (I think I say that every year!), so I'm hoping that it will be even better next season.

Daphne Gould said...

Lovely peppers.

Dawn Y. said...

Mmmmm! What a harvest, Marcia! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...