Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Friday, August 28, 2015

What is This? (4)

Northern Pennsylvania towns must have a thing for pianos on the street.

Above in Selinsgrove, PA

Below Wellsboro, PA




4th in an irregular series on "art" captured on the street.

2 comments:

Tom said...

About this time last year I was in Jamestown, NY (just along the PA line) and saw one on the side walk. Tom The Backroads Traveller

Margaret Adamson said...

What a fabulous artistic and creative things to do with pianos. I love them. Have a wonderful weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...