Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, August 28, 2015

What is This? (4)

Northern Pennsylvania towns must have a thing for pianos on the street.

Above in Selinsgrove, PA

Below Wellsboro, PA




4th in an irregular series on "art" captured on the street.

2 comments:

Tom said...

About this time last year I was in Jamestown, NY (just along the PA line) and saw one on the side walk. Tom The Backroads Traveller

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

What a fabulous artistic and creative things to do with pianos. I love them. Have a wonderful weekend.