Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

My Book List Mid-Way Through the Year

I'm not reading as many books as I have in past years. Just finished #26 "Clara and Mr. Tiffany" by Susan Vreeland.  At this rate I might get to 50 by the end of the year.  Last year I read 70 books so that's definitely a slower rate.

If you're interested in learning about decorative stained glass and how those Tiffany lamps came into being you might want to read this historical fiction.  It was quite fascinating especially because Dan once blew glass as a hobby and I have a brother-in-law who makes stained glass windows and other objects for a living.


For other books I've read this year see my sidebar on the left hand side.

No comments: