Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Year that Was - Winter 2014

WINTER

Looking through the photos from last year I was reminded that winter showed itself here in full force last January - March.
Lots of wildlife came visiting close to the house.
The only signs of spring for a long time were under the grow light.


3 comments:

Fun60 said...

A great series of photos but I hope we don't have as much snow here as you have.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

IT IS NICE LOOKING BACK AT WHAT THE WEATHER AND ANIMALS WERE DOING LAST YEAR. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU.

Bethany Carson said...

A deer eating from a bird feeder?! Interesting. Nice shot of the cardinal.