Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, January 5, 2015

The Year that Was - Spring 2014

SPRING
Though our first grandchild came in February 2014 I think of her as a breath of spring!
Spring also brought a redo of the front garden and a renaming it Mom's Garden in memoir of my mom.
Spring last year was good for all the gardens.


4 comments:

Fun60 said...

I share your joy. I love spending time just gazing at my granddaughter. Your garden looks as though it is thriving.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

grand children are a wonderful new part of life adn your garden looks lovely.

Bethany Carson said...

I'm ready for spring! Thanks for the lovely shots from a greener time of year!

A Colorful World said...

First grandchild! How wonderful! We have only the one, and he recently turned 13. There's nothing like it! Love your gardens as well.