Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Meeting Up with a Fellow Blogger

My husband and I have been traveling these passed two weeks.  Our first trip across the Atlantic to England.  We enjoyed exceptionally fine weather as we walked for 7 days from town to town in the Cotswolds.  Our feet were our form of transportation and we covered almost 50 miles.  Photos to come of that trip.

At the end of the trip we spent three days in London and Saturday morning met up with fellow blogger, Marie of 60 and the Next 10.  We spent a good two hours talking over tea about London, hiking, education, and our granddaughters and then she got us started in the right direction on the Tube for Heathrow.  Thanks, Marie!

Marie and me



6 comments:

Fun60 said...

I look forward to reading about your walk and seeing some of the photos. I hope you visit again soon and we can spend a bit more time together exploring London.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, We are home from a trip to the gorgeous West VA mountains --where we celebrated our anniversary... I'll be blogging about this time for awhile --since it was so special.

Sounds like you and Marie have a lot in common since you both seem to love WALKING/HIKING... Marie has done some fabulous hiking recently. I do enjoy her blog.

Glad you had a great time in England... I hope to go there sometime.

Hugs,
Betsy

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time!! Boom, Bobbi and Gary.

eileeninmd said...

London is a great place to visit. So glad you were able to meet your blogger friend, Marie! Lovely photo of you two!

Stewart M said...

And what a great guide she is!

We met up after she put you on the tube!

Cheers - Stewart M

Arija said...

How lovely to walk from town to town in the Cotswolds. Lovely country and meeting a bigger as well must have dotted the i of your trip.