Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

June Garden Tour - The Perennial Garden

Welcome to the Perennial Garden, the last stop of the June Garden Tour.

I am so happy to have the pathways redone in flagstone and river rocks.  It's such an improvement. 


The clematis has climbed almost to the top and is blessing us with flowers.




The creeping thyme is thriving among the rocks and blooming too.


First day lilies.


Astillbe starting to show color.



Sundrops.


An Asian lily blooming.



Knock out rose loaded with blossoms but needing some help.  The rain has drenched the blooms and the weight of them has bent them down.



Hosta are loving the moisture we have had.



I may even have liatris blooms this year.


Day lily with promise to come.



A final view.


No comments: