Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, June 23, 2014

June Garden Tour - The Glen Garden

There are not many blooms in the Glen Garden at this time of year.  Since it is a shade garden I like to think of the leaves of the ferns and hosta as the interesting feature.  Don't you agree?  There are some astillbe in the back of this photo just beginning to bloom.


The heuchera will bloom at some point I hope.


These large hosta are putting up buds.




The seeds of this fern are its blooms.





The Perennial Garden will be featured in the last Garden Tour post later this week.


No comments: