Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Enough Already!

We had another snow storm on Monday as many did in the Mid-Atlantic.  Yes, more snow but I'm not taking any more photos of the stuff.  Enough already!

Time to think of spring and lovely greens and blooms.







6 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Marcia I am sure spring is just round the corner and your shots are a reminder of things to come.

Laura said...

beautiful blossoms… snow is falling like tiny white stars where I live today.

retriever said...

wonderfull flowers, havea nice end week.

Stewart M said...

Nice pictures - sorry I can't help with the soup recipes. Am suffering from near terminal jet lag, so I would have probably poisoned you if I had tried to give you a recipe any way!!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

HolleyGarden said...

I've been going back looking at spring pictures, too. It makes me realize that we will eventually get through this winter! Lovely photos.

W. Latane Barton said...

What delightful spring pictures. yep, I am so over snow and looking forward to seeing flowers like these everywhere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...