Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Seasons Greetings

Come walk through the snow, pass the glen on your left, and


cross over the small creek to watch it flow into the wetlands on your right.

Startle a deer or two out of their brush shelters.


Take one more look back at the wetlands.


Climb our steep driveway with the woods to your left filling with snow.


Walk up to our door


 and come in out of the snow.


The Santas welcome you in the front hall.


As do the angels.


The tree awaits you in the great room.



May your holiday be filled with love, laughter, and fun!

6 comments:

browneyes said...

This could be a Christmas book!

Fun60 said...

Thank you for inviting me into your beautiful home.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely woods around your home! Your wreath and tree are lovely. Beautiful decorations. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and creative Christmas post ~ lovely creations, photography and so inviting ~ thanks, carol, xxx

Serenity Cove said...

I almost feel like I was taking a walk in my woods. Looks very similar.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Stewart M said...

I have to say that your garden looks a lot more Christmas like then mine - well at least to my eyes!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne