Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Harvest

I've been traveling back and forth to my mother's this week and last and the week before that.  She's not doing well at all and we are keeping a bedside vigil.

Today I couldn't be there because of other family matters so had a chance to pick a harvest from the garden.  My first harvest of Fall 2013.  Most of it except the tomatoes will go into a stir fry tonight.  We will eat well.





3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like it was a yummy stir fry!

HolleyGarden said...

You have a great harvest! I have been thinking about you and your mother. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Jenny said...

Very nice greens and yay for snow peas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...