Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Harvest - More of the Same


Last of the snow peas.  They have been so delicious.


Lettuce and garlic scapes.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful snowpeas and so many! They're so tasty fresh from the vine :)

Stewart M said...

They do look good - and I have just stolen a real one from the stir fry!

The whole west coast of Ireland is remarkable really - I live there for about 7 months - a great (if persistently wet!) place.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...