Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

More from the Flower Show

I am always fascinated by the types of containers, even some very plain ones, that others can make so striking with the assortment of plants selected for potting.  Here are just a few that I managed to photograph at the Philadelphia Flower Show.













3 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Marcia, You can get so many good ideas when attending a flower show, can't you? Love your photos---and love those containers. I was really impressed with the doghouse roof.... NEAT!

Hugs,
Betsy

Stewart M said...

The dog house looks good! I've seen things on the TV where people use plants on the roof of their house to add insulation and help retain and slow the flow of water into tanks for later use. Looks like it would be a good project.

We have never had a hotter March - I'd like autumn to start right now please!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Dan said...

Those planters are really nice!