Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Life!

It's been awhile since I've posted here.  Life has taken precedence.  The business of living - shopping, cleaning, organizing, visiting, relaxing, planning, nursing, worrying.  You know what I mean.

I took these photos today because I had planned to take photos of the signs of spring.  An overnight snowfall changed that idea.

The snow will be fleeting as are many things in life. 



I've been on the road making three trip to care for my mother who fell on Friday evening. The broken bones are in her cheek.  She will be okay but at 94 life gets harder each day.

A neighbor suffered a major fire at their home.  (See this posting about that.) I've signed up to take them meals.  I've gotten the community galvanized to raise money for them especially since she was the one to do that when others were in need.

Life!  Will things change when spring arrives?  I doubt it.

No comments: