Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Harvest Monday

Look what I got out of the vegetable garden on Saturday: young mesclun, some spinach and three carrots for a nice salad for Sarah to take to a friend's house for dinner.  See other harvests at Daphne's Dandelions.

3 comments:

Betsy Adams said...

Hi Friend, I cannot believe (I say this every time I see your veggies) that you are still getting such good-looking veggies THIS time of year.

We have a big front coming through here today (TONS of wind) --and it's gonna get cold tonight. We had to rescue some of the container roses from the high winds early this morning. Guess it's time to get them into the garage for the winter!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Bee Girl said...

Looks like the perfect salad to me! Congrats!

nutmeg gardener said...

What beautiful salad greens!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...