Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Why Won't They Just Stay Still?






Linking to World Bird Wednesday:
CLICK THIS PICTURE!

8 comments:

holdingmoments said...

Lovely selection Marcia.

Andrew Fulton said...

You see some beautiful birds on your feeders... thanks for sharing.

mick said...

I like the caption. I have the same trouble with birds around here. Great photos.

Gary said...

Great series!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

HolleyGarden said...

Pretty birds! Funny how the woodpecker is almost too big! Thanks for the info on the blueberries!

eileeninmd said...

Lovely birds and photos. Thanks for sharing your yardbirds.

Springman said...

They don't stand still do they?!
The better to drive the obsessive compulsive photographers among us even crazier!

Larry said...

You have a great variety of birds there Marcia! Woodpeckers are so much fun to watch aren't they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...