Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Time for Phlox


The phlox is blooming! Above in the perennial garden and below the original plant next to the pond which came from a friend.



This bee was still asleep as I photographed the blossoms.


A closeup of Natascha phlox. See its striped blossoms?


Cathy in MN asked to see my finished project: the mosaic stepping stone.


And finally the hibiscus is producing saucer sized blooms.

2 comments:

HolleyGarden said...

Very pretty! What a cute candy-striped one!

The Musical Gardener said...

My phlox is just starting to bud nicely here in Ontario. I am planning a phlox blog in the next couple of weeks. We can compare colours and varieties.

Enjoy your phlox.