Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - New Faces in the Garden







Post script: My 10,000 hit came and went. I thought I would notice but didn't. Thank you to whoever was that 10,00th visitor.

Linked to Cottage Flora Thursdays

4 comments:

Jean said...

Pretty blooms Marcia!
My Cone-flowers have died because of our on-going drought.:(

HolleyGarden said...

Everything looks so nice and fresh there. Congrats on 10K hits!

mississippi artist said...

Love coneflowers, they are such a cheerful plant . I have a daylily like that-it is very prolific!

Karen said...

Hi Marcia,

Beautiful post, so glad I came by for a visit!

glimpsesofglory-karen.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...