Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Truly Summer Because ...


... the first tomatoes have ripened! Well, so what if they're cherry tomatoes. They still were delicious. And more to come from the other three varieties in the weeks ahead.

3 comments:

HolleyGarden said...

Yum. Enjoy them! And I hope you get lots more!

Robin said...

Congrats on your first tomatoes of the season!!!

Emily said...

Congrats! We celebrated summer with our first strawberry pie of the season last night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...