Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Friday, June 17, 2011

A Color Change


The middle of June brings a new color palette to the perennial garden. The predominate color is in the yellow end of the color wheel as the day lilies make their debut. Here are some of the new faces.










3 comments:

Sunray Gardening said...

Everything looks wonderful. You have some great things going on right now.
Cher Sunray Gardens

HolleyGarden said...

I suppose some people have a one color garden, but I love it when the garden changes color. Your blooms look good! Must have had a good plantsitter!

Jean said...

I love lilies. My orange ones have finished blooming.
Your new look is super!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...