Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Rainy Friday

The rainwater off the scupper is filling the pond. Can you see the ice underneath?

Birds have been devouring the suet. I put two blocks out on Tuesday and this is all that remains. They don't go through it this fast in the dead of winter. I wonder if something else is getting to it unseen in the night. Raccoons?

2 comments:

HolleyGarden said...

I can see the ice under the water! Interesting. Hope you're not having raccoons stealing the suet. We have raccoons here that are impossible to get rid of! Ugh!

Marcia said...

You were right. It was the raccoons!