Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bloom Day (late!)


The butterflies are blooming!




First hibiscus flower and more on the way if the deer don't find them first.





See other blooms at May Dreams Gardens.

3 comments:

marcia @Child in Harmony said...

Pretty garden. Love the butterflies and the woodlands in the background.

happy day!

min hus said...

As a fellow late poster, welcome!

Your garden is lovely and it must be nice to have butterflies visit.

Carol said...

Love to see the butterflies in the garden. Thanks for joining in for bloom day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...