Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Package in the Mail

My seeds have arrived! The package from Fedco Seeds came today. Everything came except the Kentucky Wonder pole beans which they are out of already. Now I need to set up my lights and seed starter, work out the schedule for planting and get started.

Here's what I got:

Dwarf Grey Sugar Snow Pea
Jackpot Zucchini
Early Wonder Tall Top Beet
Space Spinach
Buttercrunch Lettuce
Diamond Eggplant
Cubanelle Sweet Pepper
New Ace Sweet Pepper
Rutgers Tomato OG
Goldie Tomato OG
Amish Paste Tomato OG
Jewel Mix Nasturtium

1 comment:

Emily said...

Will you share some Amish paste tomato seeds with me? I may start some tomatoes this spring if we have an idea of when we might move.