Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, July 20, 2009

To Pull or Not To Pull?

That is the question facing me. Dear reader, let me know what you think.


I have wonderful sunflower volunteers in one part of the front bed. They're perfect where the squirrel/bird planted them. Now I discovered another sunflower growing out of a lavender plant. Can you see it in the view above? Here's a better picture of it (below).


What would you do?

1 comment:

Dan said...

I would let it grow and make roasted, salted sunflower seeds :-)