Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mischief Makers Part II

I was sweeping the deck this morning and realized that the wren house I had had to move because the raccoons had gotten into the suet feeder was not where I left it on the deck with the hook. I went looking for it. Sure enough, there it was below the bird bath on the edge of the glen.

How did the raccoon carry it there? And what did they think they would find in it? Maybe it isn't a raccoon? But what else could it be?

No comments: