Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

What's happening in the garden?

The garlic is up and very green.

Daffodils are blooming where we planted bulbs last fall.

Spinach and peas have sprouted in the new raised beds.

Hostas are poking through the earth and will need to be sprayed so they don't become deer food.

5 yards of mulch to be delivered next week and will need to be spread.

Lavender and Russian sage needs to be pruned .

Onion sets to be planted as well as other cold weather crops.

Sitting here doesn't get it done so I best be going to do it.

I'll take some pictures today too!

No comments: