Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Disappearing Act







It's nice to see the snow disappear. However, it may just be a tease.

A special thanks to Matt, my son-in-law who helped me rescue all my iphoto pictures which had mysteriously disappeared as well from iphoto.

2 comments:

Dan said...

My yard still looks like your first photo but a little deeper in sections. A good amount of the white stuff has melted and after a few pretty warm days to come it may all be gone. Of course it will come back soon after seeing as it is still Feb.

It sure gives you a nice break though when there is a mid winter melt.

Emily said...

I like the progression of pictures. Ours is almost gone over the porch roof but there is still plenty on the ground.