Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Disappearing Act







It's nice to see the snow disappear. However, it may just be a tease.

A special thanks to Matt, my son-in-law who helped me rescue all my iphoto pictures which had mysteriously disappeared as well from iphoto.

2 comments:

Dan said...

My yard still looks like your first photo but a little deeper in sections. A good amount of the white stuff has melted and after a few pretty warm days to come it may all be gone. Of course it will come back soon after seeing as it is still Feb.

It sure gives you a nice break though when there is a mid winter melt.

Emily said...

I like the progression of pictures. Ours is almost gone over the porch roof but there is still plenty on the ground.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...