Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow!


Okay, so most people reading this have had their share and more of snow already this winter. Well, we have not here in Maryland, so I'm excited to report that it's snowing today. Don't know if it will last, but the sky has the right color for snow.

I walked in it earlier today and then the sun broke through and it was done. But it started up again and has laid down almost an inch.

The birds are grateful that I filled the feeders and replenished the suet.










1 comment:

Dan said...

Fresh snow is always nice, plus it keeps you in the house to watch those birds.

We have had record snow fall last winter and it seems to be the case again this winter. I really don't mind snow even though I complain about it at times. Now the frigid temps we have been having is a whole other story.

Enjoy your weather!