Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tree Trimmed

The house is decorated and ready for Christmas.

Each year the mantle has a new variation.


One year Emily or Sarah received these Father Christmases to paint. I've added some more to them. I suppose whoever's they are will want them back some day?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I painted them, but you can keep them for now.

The mantle and the tree look nice.

Marcia said...

If you want to take them home this Christmas you may. I have had use of them for many years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...