Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bluebirds

The bluebirds must have had another nesting unbeknownst to me. Yesterday and today I spied young birds hanging around the bluebird box. I can't understand how I missed them nesting there again. I thought the house sparrow had driven them away. I'm glad it didn't. Now I know there will be a good chance for bluebirds next year as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...